The Hurricane II
is the largest, fastest and most stable whale watch boat north of Boston.
It is unique among whale watch vessels,
- The Hurricane ll is 115
feet long, making it the largest whale watch boat north of Boston
- 400 feet of rail side viewing room.
- 500 sq.ft. of bow
space area. (a favorite area for whale watchers)
- The boat is extra wide, so the ride
is smooth and more comfortable,
and may help with
- Large, heated indoor cabin with soft table
seating for 85.
- Four restrooms instead of the
usual one or two.
- The entire vessel is modern, bright, clean
- A full galley offering snacks, soft
drinks, beer and film.
click above to enlarge